Saturday, September 14, 2013

Guacamole

Cuisine: Mexican
A simple and tasty dip thats perfect with sandwiches, fried fish, or chips!
Ingredients
1 avocado
¼ onion
¼ tomatoes
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 clove of crushed garlic
Chinese parsley (cilantro)

Preparation time: 10 minutes

Step 1: Mash the avocado into a thin paste. Add finely chopped onion, tomato, lemon juice, chinese parsely (cilantro) and garlic.
Step 2: Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3: Refrigerate the guacamole for about 30 minutes before serving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was started by Uma Kelekar to express her love for food.

My photo
I like to visit local ethnic restaurants in Northern Virginia and experience different cuisines, and then try the dishes out in my own kitchen. I started this blog to express my love for food.