Sunday, April 8, 2018

French fried with a home-made bell pepper sauce and cheese


Ingredients
1 bell pepper
3 corn cobs
4 small red potatoes
1/2 cup mozarella cheese.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Dried dill (optional)

Step 1: Boil the corn cobs and separate the corn from the cobs.
Step 2: In a dish, saute one red bell pepper along with the corn. Add some chilli powder, salt and pepper.
Step 3: Grind it all to a thin paste.
Step 4: Cut the potatoes, add salt and pepper. Shallow fry them.
Step 5. When the potatoes are almost cooked, add the sauce.
Step 6: In a separate baking pan, add the mixture. Add the mozarella cheese on top and bake for around 10 minutes until the cheese in brown. Sprinkle some dried dill.
Step 7: Serve hot. (I served it with guacamole). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was started by Uma Kelekar to express her love for food.

My photo
I like to visit local ethnic restaurants in Northern Virginia and experience different cuisines, and then try the dishes out in my own kitchen. I started this blog to express my love for food.