Sunday, October 29, 2017

Spinach and Mushroom Dip

Ingredients
Spinach and mushroom dip
4 cups chopped spinach
1 cup mushrooms (diced)
2 garlic pods (diced)
1 cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon mayo
2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup parmesan cheese
Olive Oil
Chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste

Step 1: Saute the mushrooms and garlic in olive oil. Add the spinach and cook slightly.

Step 2: Add the mayo, cream cheese, and mozarella cheese and mix well on a very low flame. Season with salt and pepper.

Step 3: Add parmesan cheese and bake at 350F for 20 minutes until the cheese turns brown.
Serve hot with pita bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was started by Uma Kelekar to express her love for food.

My photo
I like to visit local ethnic restaurants in Northern Virginia and then try the dishes out in my kitchen. I started this blog to express my love for food.