Sunday, May 24, 2015

Peter Chiang

Scallion Bubble Pancakes
Peter Chiang,
11424, W. Broad Street, 
Glen Allen, VA 23060

We visited Peter Chiang, a gourmet Sichuan style Chinese restaurant in Richmond. The dining experience can only be described as delightful.

For appetizers, we tried their scallion bubble pancakes, and crispy pork belly. Both were light and delicious. The pancakes were an Indian fusion and were similar to the Indian styled pooris.

The portions were large and could easily be shared by two or more people. On the high end of the spice spectrum, we tried the bamboo fish and shan city chicken. They were both authentic and delicious.  We also tried the duck in stone pot, which was very filling.

There was absolutely nothing that we could complain of and I would not hesitate to visit either the Henrico County location or any other Peter Chiang establishment, particularly the new establishment in Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was started by Uma Kelekar to express her love for food.

My photo
I like to visit local ethnic restaurants in Northern Virginia and then try the dishes out in my kitchen. I started this blog to express my love for food.