Saturday, May 30, 2015

Kismoor

Ingredients
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1 cup dried shrimp
2 cups grated coconut
1 cup finely chopped red onion
1 tablespoon tamarind juice
1 teaspoon chilli powder, turmeric
1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
Pinch a salt

Step 1: Saute dried shrimp in coconut oil and set aside.


Step 2: Saute onion in coconut oil, add the chili, turmeric powders, and tamarind juice. Add grated coconut and salt. Sprinkle the coriander on top.

Step 3: Mix the two portions just before serving.
P.S. Sheela Kelekar contributed this recipe to the blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was started by Uma Kelekar to express her love for food.

My photo
I like to visit local ethnic restaurants in Northern Virginia and then try the dishes out in my kitchen. I started this blog to express my love for food.